Thomson Financial Services Inc. is developing a new order-routing network to run parallel with its AutEx block trading information service. Known as the Thomson Order Routing System (TORS), the network would be targeted to buy-side customers who would use it to route orders to brokers.
Thomson declines to comment on TORS, except to say that it plans to make an announcement relating to the project within the next few weeks. News of its plans emerged as Cantor Fitzgerald L.P. senior managing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground