Correction: The June 24 issue of IMT misstated the number of issues traded on the Chicago Stock Exchange. According to a spokesperson for the exchange, CHX makes markets in a total of 3,100 listed and OTC issues, of which just 100 are OTC. According to documentation supplied by the spokesperson, only a subset of the 3,100 will initially have market-maker guarantees on the CHX's proposed Chicago Match electronic order-matching system.
Cray Research's Cray Research Supervisors and Atlantis
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground