Princeton Financial Systems Inc. has launched version 3.1 of its Portfolio Accounting & Management (PAM) for Securities system, introducing compliance with new National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) reporting requirements. PAM for Securities 3.1 includes the ability to maintain the NAIC's Asset Valuation Reserve (AVR), which replaces the Mandatory Securities Valuation Reserve (MSVR), and the new Interest Maintenance Reserve (IMR) requirement.
Interactive Data Corp. has named
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain