A U.K.-based network system vendor called CCC Group Ltd. now claims to facilitate some 25 percent of Bloomberg's customers in their efforts to avoid using Bloomberg-supplied cabling to support their Bloomberg terminals. The New York City-based traders of Merrill Lynch & Co. and Societe Generale are among the data consumers who currently rely on CCC Group's so-called CCC Freeview system to deliver Bloomberg's service to Bloomberg terminals via their own local area networks.
CCC Group's product
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership