Alliance Capital Management L.P. is live at its New York offices with an applications platform for traders and portfolio managers that it expects to cater to its requirements for the next 10 years. The platform uses networked UNIX workstations and PCs for access to market data, analytical applications and the firm's proprietary portfolio management system.
Alliance's project was begun in late 1990. According to Ron Valeggia, executive vice president, the firm completed installation of the cor
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform