ADVENT Software has acquired Bold Software, a privately-owned hedge-fund accounting software vendor in an all-stock deal valued at over $1 million. The acquisition for 35,000 Advent common shares is seen as a direct challenge to two leading hedge-fund accounting system vendors: Hedgeware of Mt. Kisco, N.Y. and Shepro Braun Systems of Chicago.
The deal comes at a time when recent Federal legislation signed by President Clinton--the National Securities Markets Improvement Act of 1996--relaxes
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground