KANSAS CITY, Mo.--American Century Investments, the mutual fund company that has been a leading proponent of buy-side to sell-side connectivity through the Financial Information Exchange protocol, has turned its attention inward and come up with a thin-client portfolio management platform.
Called Apex, the system is barely five months old and already into development of its second version. That speedy upgrade cycle is evidence of Java's power in speeding software development, says Rob Aneweer
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground