LONDON--Buy-side firms must pressure sell-side firms to make the investment research process more efficient if they are to get the most out of research, according to Researchsummary and Evolution, two UK providers of RIXML products.
Evolution's studies show that about 15 percent of buy-side firms are asking to receive research in RIXML format. Although requests are increasing, only a handful of firms are actually receiving research in RIXML. The problem is the sell-side cost of either
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain