NEW YORK -- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS), the biggest pension fund in the US, is moving forward with its $37 million four-year STP project, despite the delay of the T+1 deadline and economic conditions that have shrunk the fund manager’s assets under management, says John Korach, chief of CalPERS’ fiscal services division.
Delivering the keynote address at Waters magazine’s 2002 Financial and Risk Management Technology Congress in New York last month, Korach said in
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership