Correction: Merrin Financial Inc. says that its Merrin Financial Trading System (MFTS) does indeed handle fixed-income instruments, including mortgage- and asset-backed securities. The Aug. 6 issue of IMT misstated the system's capabilities.
United States Fidelity & Guaranty Corp.'s investment management group has purchased Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Mortgages. The decision, made about a month ago, follows the installation at USF&G of the vendor's Pam for Securities portfolio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain