Correction: Merrin Financial Inc. says that its Merrin Financial Trading System (MFTS) does indeed handle fixed-income instruments, including mortgage- and asset-backed securities. The Aug. 6 issue of IMT misstated the system's capabilities.
United States Fidelity & Guaranty Corp.'s investment management group has purchased Princeton Financial Systems Inc.'s Pam for Mortgages. The decision, made about a month ago, follows the installation at USF&G of the vendor's Pam for Securities portfolio
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1