London--Credit Suisse First Boston and Concert, the joint venture between BT and AT&T, are working together to deliver CSFB’s research and information services to institutional clients using wireless application protocol technology (WAP). The initiative is called CSFBnext.
CSFB plans to offer its customers access to financial services, research, real-time market data and trading across its product line over wireless devices.
Mori Tehrani, IT director for fixed income at CSFB, says that the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain