SAN FRANCISCO--Primark Corp.'s Vestek subsidiary says it is coming up with accurate forecasts of fund performance by matching high-end analytics and historic performance data with its Vestek Select service. The software firm has already signed more than 80 buy-side clients to the service, which was launched last year. The two most recent clients are Oakmark Funds of Chicago and RS Investment Management--formerly Robertson Stephens Investment Management--of San Francisco.
Earlier this year
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground