Boston-based John Hancock Funds is beta-testing Capital Management Sciences' (CMS) Bondedge for Windows--a Microsoft Corp. Windows-based version of the fixed-income portfolio analysis and risk management software. Bondedge for Windows is due for release to the market sometime this month. John Hancock Funds, a wholly-owned subsidiary of John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Co., maintains more than $3 billion in assets under management.
According to a CMS official, beta-testing of Bondedge for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground