VERSUS Technologies Inc., one of the first electronic trading systems to operate in Canada, is planning to launch a crossing network at the end of this month, confirms John Reilly, president of Versus. While the new crossing service will initially be accessible via users' PCs and workstations linked to Versus via private line connections, eventually the system will be accessible via the World Wide Web, through Netscape's Navigator browser.
According to Reilly, Jefferies & Co., the US
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground