• Barclays Global Investors is implementing Argenesis' Global Loan Manager securities lending application. Argenesis partnered with Barclays to build Global Loan Manager. Barclays now uses Global Loan Manager to run its London and Tokyo books of business and plans to roll it out to the rest of its global operations.
• Princeton Financial Systems has announced that Sydney-based QBE Insurance has licensed the PAM investment management system. With approximately $7 billion in assets and quickly
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground