LONDON -- Dresdner RCM Global Investors, the asset management arm of German investment bank Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, has signed to use London-based SmartStream Technologies’ Electronic Trade Confirmations (ETC) module.
Brian Collaco, Smartstream’s account manager, says: "SmartStream partnered with Dresdner to develop the ETC product to perform cash and stock reconciliations for money managers, allowing the firm to view the whole trade life cycle. The ETC component is part of an overall
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground