The Financial Information Exchange (FIX), a group of large buy- and sell-side firms intent on proselytizing its messaging protocol, gained momentum last year, particularly in the area of electronic advertising of indications of interest.
Autex, for example, a product of Thomson Financial Services' Electronic Settlements Group and the leading commercial provider of indications of interest systems, became FIX-compliant last year.
However, despite FIX's progress, it remained unclear whether the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground