LONDON – Trayport, the London-based provider of online trading services and technology, has enhanced the functionality of Global Vision 8 (GV8), its flagship trading platform.
Richard Klin, sales manager at Trayport, says FX traders stand to benefit from a number of enhancements included in the upgrade. "The main benefits will be from One-Cancels-Other (OCO), the Excel link and display of price," he says. "For example, traders can use OCO to cancel all of their other trades in the market if
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1