LONDON – Trayport, the London-based provider of online trading services and technology, has enhanced the functionality of Global Vision 8 (GV8), its flagship trading platform.
Richard Klin, sales manager at Trayport, says FX traders stand to benefit from a number of enhancements included in the upgrade. "The main benefits will be from One-Cancels-Other (OCO), the Excel link and display of price," he says. "For example, traders can use OCO to cancel all of their other trades in the market if
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain