The administrator completed installation of Geneva in April, and plans to go live on Advent Partner during the third quarter of 2007, according to Olympia officials. The move to Geneva will more fully support hedge fund clients active in more complex instruments such as swaps and mortgage-backed securities.
Raymond Morrison, chief operating officer of the firm's Olympia Capital International unit, explains that the administrator required a new accounting platform after its previous system bec
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership