The administrator completed installation of Geneva in April, and plans to go live on Advent Partner during the third quarter of 2007, according to Olympia officials. The move to Geneva will more fully support hedge fund clients active in more complex instruments such as swaps and mortgage-backed securities.
Raymond Morrison, chief operating officer of the firm's Olympia Capital International unit, explains that the administrator required a new accounting platform after its previous system
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground