Advent Software has announced that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the proposed public offering of 2,500,000 shares of common stock. The company intends to sell 2,300,000 shares in the offering, and the balance of shares will be sold by a selling stockholder. The offering will be managed by Credit Suisse First Boston, JP Morgan Securities, Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers.
Advent intends to use the net proceeds from its
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain