LONDON--Risk magazine's Awards 2001 issue has recognized Blackrock and its unique position in the industry. Not only a buy-side risk management solution provider, but with over $150 billion under management.
According to Risk, Blackrock has become well-known for modeling complex securities such as derivatives, mortgage-backeds and collateralized debt obligations. Its reputation has resulted in mandates to manage risk for well over $1 trillion worth of portfolios.
Charles Hallac tells Risk,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain