WAYNE, Pa.--Sungard Data Systems Inc. has completed its acquisition of Oshap Technologies Ltd. of Herzilaya, Israel for a total of $233.5 million. Sungard says it does not expect the transaction to have a material impact on its 1999 financial results. The deal was structured in two parts, with $171 in Sungard stock being exchanged for all of Oshap's shares, and another $52 million in Sungard shares used Oshap's minority stakes in Decalog and Mint Communication Systems.
Decalog, which is based
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1