DiBlasi to head ATPI
New York-based hedge fund outsourcing technology development and service provider ATPI has named Paul DiBlasi president. DiBlasi joins the firm, founded earlier this year, from SunGard Brass, where he served as managing director. He has also held positions at Radianz and OM Technology.
Citisoft expands in wealth management
London-based investment management consultancy Citisoft has appointed Neil Craddock as head of its recently restructured wealth management practice.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain