The Depository Trust Co. has outlined plans for enhancing its Institutional Delivery (ID) system. The upgrade, presented in a design paper circulated last month, is the result of a focus committee study that began in February 1991.
The proposed enhancements appear intent on cutting costs to participants in the ID system. They don't, however, appear to be aimed at creating a real-time processing system that would compete with Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Oasys system (IMT, Feb. 21, 1992).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers