London--Bridge Information Systems' Bridgestation version 7.0, the new product formed from merging the Active1 and Bridgestation data display systems, will eventually replace the Active1 offering, says John Clayton, Bridge's product marketing director for Europe.
Bridge will continue to support and maintain all Active1 customers, says Clayton, but will not actively sell it after Bridgestation 7.0 is officially launched later this year. Bridgestation 7.0 should be ready for beta testing and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground