NEW YORK -- New York-based investment management firm Sanford C. Bernstein & Co, a unit of Alliance Capital Management with approximately $44 billion in assets under management, is live with Flextrade’s FlexTrader order management system (OMS). FlexTrader is a quantitatively enriched equity trading and OMS that has been rolled out to support Bernstein’s programme trading desk. The investment manager went live in August with the OMS and is using FlexTrader to support its equity trading busine
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit