• The Bank of New York has named Richard Hisey senior vice president and group head of mutual fund accounting and administration. Hisey joins the bank with over 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as executive vice president and CFO of Lexington Global Asset Managers.
• Dale Cooney has been appointed director of sales and senior vice president for The Bank of New York Asset Solutions. Prior to joining BNY Asset, he served eight years with Archon Group, a majority-owned
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1