• The Bank of New York has named Richard Hisey senior vice president and group head of mutual fund accounting and administration. Hisey joins the bank with over 15 years of financial services experience, most recently as executive vice president and CFO of Lexington Global Asset Managers.
• Dale Cooney has been appointed director of sales and senior vice president for The Bank of New York Asset Solutions. Prior to joining BNY Asset, he served eight years with Archon Group, a majority-owned
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground