Catherine Doherty, principal of the front-office practice of Invest IT, a specialist investment management technology consultancy, explains how to evaluate compliance systems.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Feeling increasing pressure to deliver demonstrable processes and squeaky-clean compliance, many asset management houses are looking toward installing an automated compliance-checking system. This article looks at some considerations and some possible pitfalls.
Firstly, what state
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy