Catherine Doherty, principal of the front-office practice of Invest IT, a specialist investment management technology consultancy, explains how to evaluate compliance systems.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Feeling increasing pressure to deliver demonstrable processes and squeaky-clean compliance, many asset management houses are looking toward installing an automated compliance-checking system. This article looks at some considerations and some possible pitfalls.
Firstly, what state
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain