What lessons did you learn while preparing for Y2K?
The most important lesson generally learnt was: "don't panic." There were many IT heads requesting extortionate budgets for what eventually became possibly the most over-hyped non-event in history.
In which areas do you think business demands will push for developments in technology?
Straight through processing and the Internet had been forecast to be the major influences for 2000. Were they, and how?
STP is still going to be a ma
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1