What lessons did you learn while preparing for Y2K?
The most important lesson generally learnt was: "don't panic." There were many IT heads requesting extortionate budgets for what eventually became possibly the most over-hyped non-event in history.
In which areas do you think business demands will push for developments in technology?
Straight through processing and the Internet had been forecast to be the major influences for 2000. Were they, and how?
STP is still going to be a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain