Houston-based AIM Advisors is installing Thomson Investment Software's Portia Advanced Platform Option (APO) to perform portfolio management for some $70 billion in assets under management. Although TIS's TBA Trader front-end trading application will support trading on the firm's fixed-income side, AIM is simultaneously installing Merrin Financial's trading platform to support equities. Both TIS's and Merrin's systems utilize Sybase relational database technology.
The deployments of Portio
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain