Chicago, Ill.-based Melson Technologies Inc. has signed a letter of intent to purchase investment management software vendor Magnus Software Corp. from New York Life Insurance Co. Melson Technologies--a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Netherlands-based holding company Aegon Insurance Group--entered into negotiations with New York Life in early May. The purchase of the Atlanta-based Magnus would broaden the range of asset management tools Melson Technologies currently sells.
"We entered into a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain