LONDON--Data and analytics supplier FT Interactive Data has launched version 4.6 of Bondedge, its buy-side fixed-income analytics product last month. Bondedge 4.6 brings additional functionalities to both its core clients in North America and its new target base of European firms. Bondedge, known in the US as CMS Bondedge, is also planning to release version 4.7 in late summer.
Bondedge’s first European clients, two London-based investment management firms, installed the system in mid
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground