LONDON--Iris Financial Engineering and Systems is launching Component Services Architecture (CSA) in the UK this April, with a US launch to follow soon after. Iris is currently in discussions with a European software distributor that would take the CSA as a tool kit and development environment to build a buy-side portfolio and trade order management system.
CSA is a component-based Java development platform geared toward the financial industry. Iris believes that its low-cost basis,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground