Sales and contracts
Transamerica chooses Indata for asset management, reporting
Los Angeles-based Transamerica Investment Management, with $12 billion in assets under management, has gone live with the Indata IMS (Investment Management System) for Windows from investment management vendor Indata.
The application comprises modules for portfolio management and reporting, trade order management, performance measurement and attribution, web-enabled customer relationship management (CRM) and billing.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground