San Francisco-based Wells Fargo Nikko Investment Advisors has recently installed a so-called high-availability failover management software package in its partially completed Sacramento redundant data center office. The software, called Firstwatch, is marketed by San Mateo, Calif.-based Qualix Group Inc. In the event of a network systems crash, Firstwatch routes the existing network operations, without disruption, from a primary to a backup server.
The Firstwatch installation at the Wells Far
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy