SHAW Data Systems, a subsidiary of Sungard Data Systems, has launched Enterprise Integration Services, a consulting division that will advise institutional investment firms, among others, on how to integrate new and existing computer systems. Like Shaw, Enterprise Integration Services is based in Boston.
While services will also be offered to the sell side, "the initial focus is on the buy side," says Mike Bouzane, Sungard senior vice president in charge of Enterprise Integration Services.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground