In anticipation of a beta test of Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s TORS and TOTS, Berwyn Park, Pa.-based Turner Investment Partners has decided to make limited, temporary use of the so-called Order Tracking System (OTS) module of Thomson's Portia portfolio management system. According to Turner's head equity portfolio manager, Chris McHugh: "We just want to get a feel for what we can do with the technology. We are really just waiting for the order-routing tests to start."
Turner is an indepe
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy