Sources say that Jonathan Golub will be leaving ITS Associates Inc. for Chancellor Capital Management Inc. to handle that firm's marketing of its 401K plan. Golub is currently a New York-based vice president and director of business development for the Wellesley, Mass.-headquartered ITS. He serves as head of marketing for ITS's PMIS multi-currency portfolio accounting software. (IMT, Feb. 19, 1993). He has been with ITS just over a year; prior to that, he was with Financial Models Co.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain