Jefferies & Co.'s Investment Technology Group aims to increase buy-side penetration of its QUANTEX order-routing and decision-support system by adding Thomson Financial Networks Inc.'s First Call research service. Jefferies is also in discussions with several network vendors--including TFN's AutEx Systems Inc.--about providing access both to QUANTEX and to Jefferies' POSIT crossing network, sources say.
The flurry of activity at Jefferies comes as other sell-side automated trading
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground