Of all the business processes that have evolved through the development of technology during the course of the past two years, compliance is arguably the leader. Not only is current compliance technology from software firms like Mantas able to automate activities that were previously handled manually, but it's also being used as a tool to identify business opportunities, while at the same time protecting user firms and their investors from potential in-house malfeasance.
Mantas is a global techn
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform