NEW YORK--Thomson Financial plans a summer launch of Active Express 3.5, which will integrate content from I/B/E/S with First Call research and notes, Portia holdings and the full Worldscope database on one platform.
Warren Breakstone, Broker/Fund Management Group senior vice president, says these enhancements to Active Express will produce "a fully integrated platform, bringing in best-of-breed content from throughout the organization." He says future versions will incorporate data from
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain