Tudor Software is about to be sold, say sources close to the transaction. Tudor Investment, the parent of Tudor Software, recently slashed the Tudor Software staff and put the unit up for sale (IMT, March 15). Tudor officials decline to name the likely buyer.
Prudential Assurance, the London-based pensions and investment management company, expects to launch a retail banking subsidiary in October, including a treasury trading operation. Dow Jones Telerate's Telerate Trading Room System (TTRS)
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy