NEW YORK-- Oppenheimer Funds is creating an advanced on-line analytical processing system that will ultimately be used by its 38 portfolio managers in making investment decisions. In the system's initial roll-out, which is already underway, the mutual fund company's technology development staff is using the OLAP system to create custom reports for corporate management and fund managers.
The system was created by piecing together a series of third-party database applications and report-writing
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground