PRINCETON, N.J.--Princeton Financial Systems has upgraded the methods by which market data is obtained by its PAM portfolio accounting systems.
Princeton has built an entitlements interface to its PAM system for interactive data, enabling users to receive corporate action information via PAM about stock splits and dividends. In addition to interactive data Princeton has also been revamping other data contribution methods. It has rolled out an upgraded Bloomberg data interface that allows
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground