LAKE FOREST, CALIFORNIA -- Electronic trading technology vendor FutureTrade has launched an enhanced version of its buy-side trading platform, FutureTrade 1.4. The latest version features connectivity to all major OTC and listed equity markets, user-controlled depth of book displays for better price transparency enabling buy-side traders to view combined depth of books from up to five different markets, and hidden order functionality to reduce market impact.
Initially launched primarily for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground