Toronto-based Manulife Financial, an insurance company with approximately $40 billion in assets under management, is rolling out Premier Solutions Ltd.'s Maximis portfolio management and accounting system to support its securities administration group.
Manulife, which plans to go live with Maximis in January 1996, will install Premier's system in place of its incumbent--Sungard Financial Systems Inc.'s mainframe-based Fundtrac. The insurance company--which also manages pension plans and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground