LONDON – Boussard & Gavaudan Asset Management (BGAM), a London-based investment management operation that runs two hedge funds and two traditional funds with over $1.3 billion under management, is live with Sophis’s flagship trading and risk management platform, Value.
BGAM, which now has a total headcount of 35, was established at the end of 2002 and started trading in March 2003, when a number of traders left Goldman Sachs’ prop trading desk and opted for life on the buy side. The firm’s
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain