BOSTON – Fidelity Registered Investment Advisor Group, a unit of Fidelity Investments that provides custody and brokerage services to some 2,200 investment adviser clients with more than $105 billion in assets, has partnered with buy-side technology developer Integrated Decision Systems (IDS) to provide its clients with access to a browser-based version of the vendor's institutional portfolio management and order generation system.
Through the ASP, advisers will have access to reconciled
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers