Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.'s Pershing & Co. clearing subsidiary will soon pick a vendor to provide asset management accounting services to generate trade reports for buy-side clients submitting tax statements to the IRS. The move, which follows a similar initiative by Bear Stearns & Co.'s clearing operation some months ago (IMT, Dec. 13, 1991), is an attempt to attract customers by offering additional services besides traditional clearing.
Pershing executives decline to comment on any
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy