NEW YORK--Accenture has partnered with Advent, Compaq, Microsoft and Bank of New York to form Encompys, a company that will provide a single, web-based and complete outsourcing solution for investment managers, as well as custom integrated packages.
Encompys is looking to provide all the pieces an investment management firm needs to run its business, fully integrated and delivered over the web. The initial offering includes Advent Office for front office software; Compaq’s Proliant hardware
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground