NEW YORK--Accenture has partnered with Advent, Compaq, Microsoft and Bank of New York to form Encompys, a company that will provide a single, web-based and complete outsourcing solution for investment managers, as well as custom integrated packages.
Encompys is looking to provide all the pieces an investment management firm needs to run its business, fully integrated and delivered over the web. The initial offering includes Advent Office for front office software; Compaq’s Proliant hardware
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership